MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

The pros and cons of MNS., page-6

1. 5,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Pros
    1. talktalk is a small one. We are unsure of its current state of operation as there is no evidence of cells being produced at announced 15,000 cells per day and no evidence of commercial production/sales. talktalk relies on high risk of not getting federal fund to expand due to the same reasons.
    2. if MNS seriously want to develop this mine, it will take a minimum 3 years and getting funding is difficult as they plan for SYR scale development.
    3. Strong management don't run sht show and not being investigated by authority.
    4. 6c to over 75c on BS show. It's a valid evidence of pumping and that will erode the confidence in shareholders to react on any pumping news in the future.
    5. If only holders can post true comment then you are not a holder. If holders can't post negative (which to say the true of what they think) then HC is a pure pumping place. There is evidence that genuine holders are posting opinions that are different to you.

Cons:
    1. There is no sale or probably no commercial production so can't force them
    2. WKT is building a mine (no cross post) just an example of how thing can be done in Tanzania. 3 other ASX mining players have recently signed $600m deal with Tanzania govt to develop rare earth and graphite. MNS can build eco villiage so it can build mine but again a sht show.
    3. As long as the true is said, negative or positive is just reader's opinion.
    Last edited by oilman01: 13/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.