MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

The pros and cons of MNS., page-7

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I've previously made over $160 000 profit after tax by buying and later selling MNS shares on the way up from its lows.

This time I've bought again on the way down from in its 30s and averaged down and now have 2 million shares in MNS. Others that are way smarter than me have way more shares in this company.

its gone from a speculative stock to an income producing one IMO.

Sure it's not perfect and many similar EV related stocks are down near their lows at present.

As the says goes 'Share markets are a way to transfer money from the patient to the impatient ' and 'Buy when there is bloo.d on the streets'.

My only other advice would be to put non... holding downrampers on Ignore...I have over 30 on Ignore and they just repeat the same dribble.. there are plenty on the MNS thread's...a mix of disgruntled ex employee of an with an axe to grind...posters who bought high and sold low lol, posters who have nothing to do - probably retired snd hate theirs life, one or two with a borderline mental illness here who soend all day here posting adnauseum , and downrampers who want hokdersvto panic and sell.

HOLD YOUR SHARes IMO

...and wait patiently for Price Sensitive Share Price Announcements....then watch the share price fly again IMO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.