OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Yes WA that is what I am expecting too in terms of a future...

1. 3,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Yes WA that is what I am expecting too in terms of a future drill program and am assuming that the next round of assays/results reported will give the true picture and the company will be able to outline it's drilling program and that will boost confidence.

I see parallels between where THX is at right now and where BUX was at about a year ago languishing unloved at 5c after failing to succeed with iron ore (Zanthus), nickel (Widowmaker) and limited success with graphite (Yalbra). For THX read uranium, copper and everything else in between.

They picked up Double Magic (Nickel) in the Kimberley's and copped a bit of flak at the time for the purchase. It's almost a mirror of Savannah where THX have an interested. They then released some not very exciting preliminary drill results and the usual moans and groans came out. Not exactly the same but similar parallels to the THX story at GG to date.

They then followed up those with another set of drill results that showed strong potential for a substantial nickel ore body and relatively shallow depths.

Why am I telling this story to THX holders? Because it gives me hope that THX could follow a very similar path given the early indications at Crown Prince, Lydia etc.

BUX is now pushing 30c, just raised a quick half a mill from their key shareholder and are about to embark on a significant drilling campaign - but it's been 6 or so months in between programs and the SP sunk back to 19c just a week or so ago.

I eagerly await the next update from THX so I can get a clearer idea of where to from here. Patience has rewarded me in the past with this stock and I've got a bit more left in the tank.

Best wishes to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25717989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23666523 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.