IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

the prr journey

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    It has been a long and arduous journey for myself as a holder of PRR stock. Not only as an investor but due to the fact that i am a woman and i have seen friends pass from the very disease PRR is fighting. Ovarian Cancer. I myself hope that this disease does not strike me and i also hope that one day this very company PRR that i have been on this journey with will one day help fight back.

My journey started back in 2004 when i was told by a friend suffering from ovarian cancer that PRR was starting a phase 2 study on ovarian cancer patients. She unfortunately was not part of the trials and is no longer with me but i bought shares in the company believing i would be part of the company that would one day help women suffering and their families from this deadly disease. I still see the family of my friend and they have been on this same journey as PRR holders but also fighting the battle through charity functions and organizations for the fight against ovarian cancer. Admittedly the PRR journey has not been easy and with a buy in price in the high twenty cent range back in 2004 it became very difficult during the GFC times when my investment fell and PRR sat at half of a cent. Financially i could carry this burden but at a time there i thought my belief that this company would help the fight that my friend suffered was over. I remember going to AGM's with at most two attendees and the company at the point of being over without any financial backing to run day to day business never mind move further down the path of FDA trials.

When all looked gone for PRR i still remember the day i met and shook hands with Martin Rogers. Young and with a smile and a sort of bubbly confidence that at first i thought where did he come from and how would this young chap help my investment and the hope of ovarian cancer patients worldwide but a few moments later turned to a feeling that all was not lost yet. He spoke of his desire to not only keep PRR going but delivering shareholders a company that they would be proud of one day. Looking forward and i myself right now can say i am proud of what PRR has achieved and thankfully what Martin did too turn not only my and other holders investments around but also in getting PRR back up and running and funded to move phase 2b and phase 3 trials forward worldwide and give ovarian cancer sufferers hope again. I must say averaging down and buying more PRR shares when they were trading under one cent as well as taking up the SPP's on the way up has helped my financial position in PRR. Martin transformed this company from almost closing its doors to a company where he delivered funding to move forward and put together a fantastic scientific team and board that soon is getting ready to deliver interim data to the medical world that has culminated from some very hard work from those days when survival looked bleak. In the last few years i have turned up to PRR AGM's and there are many holders unlike those days when all looked lost and i must say Martin still is his bubbly confident self and i still wonder but thank how he achieved so much for holders as well as ovarian cancer sufferers. I now look forward to the day that PRR does get FDA approval for Cvac and the journey is complete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.