MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

@gerenzee writes about the importance of patience and I thank...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @gerenzee writes about the importance of patience and I thank him for raising the topic.
    His comment that patience is a “learned skill” is a useful reminder as it is a skill we can all acquire if we choose to. There is many a truth in the old sayings that we grew up hearing,“Act in haste, repent at leisure”.
    Somehow we have to enjoy this period, and @ces comment on the humour of @reginaldp firstly acknowledges that his posts are funny and insightful (a rare skill), but that a little laughter goes a long way. So may I suggest that laughter is important to remain patient?

I want to raise the subject of “schadenfreude”

@ces,(I am writing this from memory so apologise if was not you) writes on another thread, suggesting that when good news comes no one sells so that we can increase the losses of those carrying short positions. This sentiment is echoed across the forum I suspect on all threads at one time or another. I would suggest/argue to benefit from the rewards of being patient it may not be helpful. Revenge very rarely is.

Let the timing of your selling being what you consider to be in your best interest, hopefully that timing will not be forced by personal circumstances. Focus on that strategy and not being distracted by the need to
    “settle scores “.

Patience is the application of logic. Investing in Mesoblast because you believe in the Science is a logic driven assessment. The pushing of scientific boundaries requires endless patience, hence so does your investment strategy. If dipping in and out is your strategy then patience is still required to identify when to leave and when to re join.

We start another week, I expect another week of patience will be required, therefore over to the humour provided by @reginaldp.
    Enjoy your week, laugh lots and remember each day brings us close to be properly rewarded for our patience.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.