MSB 4.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

It’s nearly 2.30 am In Australia, in 2 hours those with a true...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    It’s nearly 2.30 am In Australia, in 2 hours those with a true understanding of what is important, will be up early 4.30am to watch Arsenal (hopefully) beat Spurs. I admit this game is at the forefront of my mind and the result will determine my mood for days to come, I thought I might find a strategy to cope with this, in some of the wise words of @gerzensee on this very thread. Unfortunately there are somethings just too big even for him. Only a Arsenal supporter can truly understand my state of mind and provide a friend to celebrate or commiserate with. Only an Arsenal supporter can remind me of why I will always love that club even when they seem to go out of their way to leave me wretched. Fortunately over the years the success has fortified me for seasons like this, and we are still in Europe.
    @gerzensee recently posted about resilience. Our patience, belief and perhaps financial situation are being tested. The poor communication from the company has made it a lot harder than needed. Have we made the right decision?
    Great post from @FuriousG1 questioning whether he had been an “idiot” for investing when he did and now sitting on a near 50% loss. He invested because of belief in the science, still does. Below that post, responses from the Community. Basically saying no your not that, we are in the same boat etc. Across the threads, members of the community, posting articles, opinions and data that support the science, that supports that belief. We will win.
    For Arsenal, I have my fellow supporters and the rich history of the club and the years I have followed it to support me.
    For Mesoblast I have my own research, data and this Community to support me.
    The Psychology of Investing? We all make our own decisions, but I want to give a shout out to the importance of Community and thank all of you who contribute to helping me stay the course.
    Only 30 mins to kick off. Come on you Gooners!
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.