MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

I would argue that most people on this forum invest first and...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I would argue that most people on this forum invest first and foremost for financial gains. Being part of history, helping the sick, supporting an Australian company etc. surely play a role but a minor one. Otherwise one would and could support a plethora of foundations which help financing medical research. Knowing ones motives helps understand ones reactions to unfolding events and can avoid courses of action that conflict with your initially investment plan.

Yes, as a share holder, I own a certain amount of the company. In my case that would be approximately 0.0001%. I think this doesn't even qualify in having a say in what kind of coffee machine they should chose for their office, let alone making suggestions of which primary end point to chose, demanding the removal of SI etc. I can however chose not to be part of the company and its journey, and seek financial gains elsewhere. This is perfectly legitimate.

So what is then my role as an investor and shareholder if I chose to be a small part of the company? Where to start? The most important tasks are - from my perspective - to understand your emotions, being able to handle the pressures of waiting for announcements, waiting for your financial gains which you envisage and being on the right side of history. However it is equally important to understand the financial standing of the company, understanding what it means when a partnership is reached or retracted etc. As I personally lack the insight knowledge of the partnership deals as they are done in commercial confidentiality I tend to focus on that what I can control.

So I completely agree with @bridog and his post Post #: 52127079 . Let Mesoblast and their leadership do their work - not that I think that the management team or scientist would have the time to read the HC posts - and we shareholders focus on our work of understanding the company and ourselves better. However, if I am wrong, and the leadership team reads our entries here, I can highly recommend the JURA coffee machine as it has lasted me now over 10 years.
    Last edited by gerzensee: 30/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.