MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

I have bought in to Msb believing the hype , commentary and...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I have bought in to Msb believing the hype , commentary and potential . I have to acknowledge I am / was a complete newbie and read the ecool , left yahoo and few others like it was a done thing just matter of jumping through the hoops . I have lost about 15k already selling after one of the bad news days . I continue to hold a smaller parcel and already have 8k losses on this smaller parcel . Without doubt the worst performing share I own and cause of much angst with the wife lol .

I have always been a straight shooter,no bullshit type of guy . I feel silly that I put so much faith in Ecool and a few others . Were they paid Spruikers or hypers ? Probably never know . Do I blame them for my losses ?

No. I am a grown adult . I made the decision to invest in Msb . I lost because I chose the wrong share at the wrong time . Did I learn lessons from this. - yes . Selling at a loss is a last resort , believe hype on in the internet at your own peril .

I retain some faith that this will turn around . I also look at the many long term holders who have lost considerably more than me. There are no winners here and I want to finish by saying - we need to be kind to each other during this journey . kicking people when they are down is not cool . good luck and I hope that one day our loyalty , faith or whatever is financially rewarded by this company .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.