MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Thanks you @gerzensee for such a thoughtful and supportive post....

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Thanks you @gerzensee for such a thoughtful and supportive post. I thought I would record my appreciation now that the first trading day after the 40% dive is over.

I for one have read and re-read your post as it contains many lessons about oneself which need to be properly learned to have the required level of EQ, not just to exist in this space, but to survive generally in life in what Jordan B Peterson refers to as a catastrophic existence on Planet Earth.

And this was before the pandemic hit! Under the current conditions, especially with lockdown and isolation, the primary emotions you describe are even more intense, to the point of detrimentally affecting mental health.

It's easy to add to one of the primary emotions you describe, being the 20:20 hindsight that creates disgust at oneself for not mitigating risk. Needless to say, trauma ensues if you beat yourself up over this, especially if others online are goading you and your perceived stupidity.

My appreciation extends to the knowledgeable and supportive posters that you refer to, in bringing people back from the brink of a amygdala hijack. It doesn't matter whether you succumbed to your primary emotions and acted precipitously or held on for dear life.

We all deserve to be supported, so as to learn something from the experience and do better next time. And we as a collegiate group need to try and be supportive of each other, not really knowing what other calamities are going on beyond the keyboard.

Take care ALL and stay safe!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.