MSB 0.77% 97.3¢ mesoblast limited

Wise words as usual @gerzensee, enjoy life while leaving the...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792

Wise words as usual @gerzensee, enjoy life while leaving the science to work through is a sensible approach and one that I have adopted. Your investment horizon is similar to mine but I expect to partially exit along the way, but will hold some for a long long time as I believe that this share will transform into a healthy dividend producing share, (perhaps as part of a bigger organisation) which is always handy in retirement.
    However after last night's football and the poor performance by Arsenal and exit from any hope of success this season, the enjoyment part of the equation has been shattered. I will now be forced to fret and worry about whether we will ever get back to our former glories. Who is leaving, who can we afford to sign? Can we change owners? Can they actually care about the club?
    These are the questions that will torment me over the next few months. Then fortunately the new season starts. Before the first game, the excitement will build, season tickets will be repurchased (they might even let us into the ground) , we start level with all the other teams. Strategies on how we will dominate our rivals will be discussed over several "craft beers". Hope once more will burst forth, all will be good with the world! Until then, total abject misery.
    Contrast that with Mesoblast, Science has continued to throw up evidence that we have a world beating proposition. Don't need to sign anyone, tactics have had a chance to be honed. We have even welcomed some influential new partners on board with more to come. I just have to be patient and success will be mine to enjoy. The impact on that of the current short attack? In essence zero!

With Arsenal? That is a commitment of faith, Mesoblast, is a commitment to Science. Heart with the Gunners, money with Mesoblast.
    I believe this thread is the the psychology of trading. It seems to me, use the head not the heart. Fortunate as at the moment my heart needs mending.
    Enjoy the weekend
    Regard
    Yelrom

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3160/3160969-75ad6c693501e74cd653946a59f4f197.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.3¢
Change
-0.008(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.171M 2.227M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 111169 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 51041 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.