MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

very well said gerze...yes.. each person has his/her own ways,...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    very well said gerze...

yes.. each person has his/her own ways, problems, targets, style.

with NO proselytism i will tell u in my defense why i end doing and being what i”’m

a company suffer ,lets say 10 years ,huge volume of challenges different than the ones u analysed when u choose the share.

tell me... have u ever thought that suddenly guys with the nipe and quality of SI will suffer an class action ?
    probably not.

could you, after see a 9x1 of FDA let me repeat FDA dictors consider our therapies is good believe the FDA will refuse to give approval and demand further proves ?

if all that nightmare we are subject when we target longbterm exist also the nightmare of general market economy etc.

any new recession affect BHP,CBA,wOW and for sure will affect MSB even further.

as such more and mire i was shrinking my horizon and time frame leaving to invest” jst for shares that the HISTORY proved be a “ good investment” (like the ones i mention. Or csl or ...

all that to say... is a BIG gamble buy MSB and say ... i will hold for 10 years. U dont know even if they will exist in 10 years.

I believe share is becoming paradoxal more technical and mire gambling everyday.

innone side so amazing orchestrate manoeuvres from big holders supported for amazing tech to detect in mili- seconds order in and out, volume in and out... teams that read ann in minutes and judge with high quality “good” or “bad”

in the other side this ridiculous games with cryptocurrencies in official pyramid scheme!!! Or companies with zero profit vosting more than some states generate in taxes.

thats is our “new world” .

im happy i can see just the next 30 minutes. And as such i try to make my best ( like you)

wish u good luck and be courageous if u feel u made a mistake to accept that. Demands really guts.
    that is my sincere views

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.