MSB 0.00% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Hi @gerzenzee , as always I enjoy your posts, they help give a...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @gerzenzee , as always I enjoy your posts, they help give a sense of perspective to the posts we read, the value we give those posts with the motives behind the people who post.
    For me there are two competing camps on this forum.
    The majority are shareholders, included in this group are potential Shareholders. This forum is fantastic and your reference to “symbiotic intelligence “ sums up the importance of it. Within the members there are clearly those who are incredibly active, finding interesting papers and medical opinions, comments on trial data and stats that are completely outside my ability. What they give me is a general understanding (and it is getting better) of the science which will be the determining factor in the long term prospects of the company. My understanding of your term “saboteurs” within that group are perhaps those with an view on the management which is negative, will remain negative and something that they constantly want to air across all threads. I find the “ignore” button useful, although looking at that list there are only a few for me that I find the need to block. I enjoy for instance @alhambra posts as although not holding and generally (in the context of the current share price) negative. Their thoughts are well articulated and I do not need an echo chamber.
    The Clowns is a label that I am not sure has a place and if so, I would hesitate to use. There are many who use humour to communicate a serious point. @reginaldp is (imo) a master at this. Humour is an essential part of our “waiting” tools, and I am grateful for its use.
    @Wilba32 amongst others are the equivalent of the ENSA (you can google them). Again a vital role in the waiting period.
    The idiots are those who don’t hold, who like to set up provocative threads and 1or 2 line posts. Liberal use of the ignore button there. They are “clowns” used in the pejorative way.
    There is another group on HC. The “downrampers”, short attack supporters, paid posters, call them what you will. All working though in how they would see it in a positive way. They are not part of our group. It is where the real power struggle takes place. When members of our group criticise the management of the company, they add credibility to this group. It’s difficult as we need these posts to keep everything balanced. The only deciding factor that will determine the outcome of this power struggle is the news.
    Thanks to posters on this forum, I am content that we shareholders will be the “voices” that remain.
    ”closure”? Mesoblast will always be evolving, so it can only come personally when and if I sell. But then they might simply be taken by a new voice on HC.
    Regards
    Yelrom

Last edited by yelrom: 16/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $1.528M 1.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 107862 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 22629 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.