MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

The Psychology of Trading, page-325

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I am very pleased and excited to see the latest update from Dr. Perin's coming presentation.I am amazed how quickly the HC community found and shared that information (thanks @Gentrax) and disseminated that data and what it could mean in the wider context for Mesoblast and their shareholders. All the people who put in a lot of their time into searching, analyzing and most importantly sharing their knowledge, make us all better investors and contribute to our understanding of the company and what it can or cannot do. It is a formidable example of creating collective wisdom through accessing the vast intelligence in the community around us (Post #: 48373283).

On the other hand @Phaedrus asks in one of his excellent contributions about posters who "deliberately mischaracterise this seminal work can stand to look at themselves in the mirror". Well sadly Phaedrus, they not only not cringe, but rather enjoy their own reflection in the mirror due to their Narcissistic tendency or disorder. These people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and a lack of empathy for others. I personally find the lack of empathy for others most disturbing. This comments come on HC for example in form of asking other posters how much money they have lost on Mesoblast and end invariably with LOL. To me this is particularly worrying because it can imply a link to sadism. Some of the criteria of a sadistic narcissistic disorder are that they try abuse their victims verbally, mentally and emotionally. He/she tries to destroy their self-esteem, tries constantly to demean and humiliate, tries to abuse their confidence and freely criticizes in private and in public. I want to make it really clear, that this in no way implies, that Mesoblast is a gold calf, which has to be worshiped. I means that criticism about the company should be articulated, whenever possible, based on facts and not be personal, simple. This of course goes both ways.

Just like in my private life I also avoid toxic people on HC and hence my ignore list is rather lengthy. Instead of trying to read or reply to toxic posts, I will watch now the T20 Final between Australia and New Zealand hoping for an exciting contest. Wishing all the shareholders an exciting end to the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.