MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

This is one of my favourite threads and on the Psychology of...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    This is one of my favourite threads and on the Psychology of Trading, I defer in all matters Cerebral to our esteemed thread patron @gerzensee. I am more concerned with the spit and sawdust in my nut, and and the Psychology of Waiting, at this time,

Investing in Mesoblast had been like joining a plane in a holding pattern which it has been asked to undertake just after take off (all those years ago for some)
    The product works and is on sale. Enough to fund the take off, but as to getting to a destination? Well so far we have come up short. In fact we have had to bring in outside Fuel (CR's) just to keep in the air.

So we hold, while the flight planning and clearance takes place.

The holding pattern height has been reflected in the share price over the years. For me the altitude was raised after the 9-1, but we have been up and quiet violently down since then. So much so, that some have bailed and it has been so long that some may have forgotten why they are sitting on a plane at all.

Some have made money buying and selling their tickets as altitude in the holding pattern has changed. Some are just spivs, and some are just thugs who work for spivs, and some, well they are just weird.

The Captain at times has been inspirational but I have to say the communication from him and his crew has at times been very disappointing. Was it about a year ago that we were told of a "momentous" exit from our holding pattern?

But to no avail, so we have continued to hold. Support from fellow passengers had been much appreciated. Real in depth analysis to enhance my understanding. Whole new games have been invented, "spot the scientific job being advertised that maybe has something to do with us flying off soon". We have told each other stories about our lives, our health and overwhelmingly about our dreams when we finally start the real flight. We have had to say goodbye to old favourite passengers but (i speak from personal experience) you have remained welcoming to new passengers who want the flight to succeed. Thank you all of this and your future contributions.

Well excitement for a real break out of this holding pattern is building again. Another false dawn? No, not this time. The sporadic messages that have dribbled out occasionally from the cockpit and from experts in the field, have made clear that the Plane is fit to go and just needs clearance from the OTAT (medical term means important) Flight approval Committee and the Traffic Controller (FDA) who themselves have had to learn how to deal with a plane whose destination is the stars (relatively speaking)

Well our Captain has made clear that we will get this decision this month. The AGM would be a perfect time to wave goodbye to the ground crew and breakout the (whatever takes your fancy). I've got my seat, and I am not getting off the flight anytime soon. This party will go one for many years. Might even be the biggest party of the decade.

For now, I shall be happy waving goodbye to several "weird" plane spotters, who have spent almost all their waking moments sending messages up to the plane that this flight would end in disaster. When your joy is other people's unhappiness, you really have missed the point of being here.

Enjoy your weekend
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.