MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

@gerzensee, "True Grit", thank you.Right now I think 20% looks...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @gerzensee, "True Grit", thank you.

Right now I think 20% looks looks good, well done. Me, Regrets? Personally? Absolutely!

However I am not sure if I need "grit" right now. Silviu needs it for sure, and I believe that he has shown that in Marion Robert Morrison abundance over the years. That "Grit" has been and will continue to be unwavering.

With "Grit" you get the opportunity to learn, to do things better, to improve, to succed. The recent learning has been steep and the opportunites opening up before us have increased as that Grit in the Mesoblast shell produces a rather special pearl.

I regret that if I had brought all my shares when I first brought into Mesoblast, then I would only be looking at that sort of 20% loss which will disappear in a puff when the starting gun of a BLA is fired. If I started now then I would have something like 4x's the shares I hold and therefore would end up 4x's richer. But even with that lost opportunity I believe we will be recounting our own version of "How the West was won" at a future AGM. This "ain't" the "Alamo".

The increasingly good Data has ironically inverted with the shareprice. A painful fact much seized upon (judging by certain reponses) by the forum contributors who I have mainly on "ignored". This is where we are but the Data is the Data. I invested for that reason and that reason only.

So I believe as before that what I need is time. I estimate 12 months before I can exit at a profit and possibly 3 more years before I can exit at a price I would be happy to accept knowing full well I was giving up further upside for the benefit of my "big picture". However that will only be a partial disinvestment and will depend on the dividend policy. Covid and outside involvement in certain key trials, together with lessons that needed to be learnt have added in total about 18 months to my 5 year original investment timeline. I can accept that and believe that the "grist to the mill" of the past couple of investment years will truly enhance my family's situation and save a load of lives.

So after this ramble, I think we are only debating an S after all and Mesoblast has 2 of them.

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.