MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

The Psychology of Trading, page-5

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Thank you Gerzensee for sharing your intelligent post.
    You mention the benefits of conscious breathing et al stimulating the frontal vagal system. Meditating has been a passion of mine since about 2005, and the benefits are too many to share here. Meditating in conjunction with conscious breathing is even better still. Please allow me to indulge by saying Alcohol is the antithesis of Meditation.
    One positive side effect of constant meditation/conscious breathing is prescience via the dream state. Okay, some of you are reading my words and saying "oh no, another potato head posting on HC."
    Well, maybe enough said. I will finish off by sharing with you all 2 interesting dreams I had, first in mid 2008 and the second in early December 2019. In 2008 I dreamt Ramsay, ASX code RHC. That was my dream, simply Ramsay, nothing else. At the time I was dabbling in shares to no avail, however meditating regularly, so I took a punt and invested in Ramsay at about $9.10. Currently $68. Let's just say I did well with Ramsay. Bragging any further defeats my purpose.
    Second dream in early December 2019 was MSB.
    All the very best to you all and be kind to each other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.