MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Good afternoon @Cato,Well our conversation takes another turn...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Good afternoon @Cato,
    Well our conversation takes another turn and I am delighted that it should do so on this thread.
    The advantage of this thread is that it encourages perspective on trading, ably articulated by the thread's "sponsor" @gerzensee.
    I don't expect the surge in the share price would have escaped your keen trader radar. It has caught out I am sure some shorters in a very precarious position which is going to add to the volatility over the next few days. For some the urge to sell will be all encompassing. I think that a read of some of the posts here might be helpful in sticking to your personal strategy.
    The market will be awash with people trying to force the price down to save their skins, my goodness there has been some rubbish on the forum recently.
    Everybody position is different. Personally mine has not changed and this will determine my actions over the next days, weeks, months. I believe my previous posts on this forum will support that claim.
    I brought for the long term as I had a expectation (within a range) as to where I saw the company going and therefore the range at which I believe it will reach in the next five years (now closer to 4, invested in April). The fluctuations whether good or recently bad, did not change that view. In fact the data on the heart was most encouraging. I have brought in on some of the dips and like @gerzensee all my family are now invested as well as some close friends.
    Unless there is new information which warrants a radical rethink, I will be holding through this surge and I expect the inevitable dips that entail. I will be selling a % of the portfolio when it reaches a certain price but expect the remaining share to eventually generate either as Mesoblast of as part of a bigger company a useful dividend.
    Perhaps Cato you yourself might be dipping back in but even you might have to agree that your view of being closer to $1.50 may need a rethink. How close are we to moving that decimal point, one space to the right?
    As @gerzensee said, "enjoy the journey"(hope I am not misquoting).
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.