MSB 4.66% $1.13 mesoblast limited

The Psychology of Trading, page-640

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Personally I enjoy the discussions between @JB1975 , @dachopper and @pheadrus as they are knowledgable, insightful and civil. They help me learn new things about company and the science behind it. However today I read a comment from JB addressing dachopper, which I would like to clarify. "I have absolutely no idea how so many posters think your post is great analysis. Are they applauding emotional intelligence (your positivity that accords with their own).

JB, I think your understanding of emotional intelligence is flawed. Emotional Intelligence refers to the ability to understand and manage one's own emotions, as well as the emotions of others. Key components to healthy emotional intelligence involve self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, social skills and empathy. This allows people with high emotional intelligence to communicate, collaborate, build relationships with others and using emotional information to navigate social situations and resolve conflicts. So emotional intelligence in not only absolutely important in the workforce (more and more employers weigh emotional intelligence these days equal to the IQ) but also in investing. It helps investors make better decisions and avoid common pitfall, as investment decisions can be influenced by a variety of emotions, such as fear, greed and overconfidence, which can lead to irrational decisions and of course poor outcomes.

JB, as you have stated, you put in a lot of effort, time and research in this stock because you potentially could become a holder one day (I am paraphrasing). So far your posts mainly focus on the shortcomings and doubts of the science. I would be genuinely interested if you would share some of positives, if you don't mind. Or as @stocksa said "keep beavering away as your posts are increasing all our knowledge".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.055(4.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.18 $1.13 $4.824M 4.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25589 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.