MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Good morning @gerzensee, like many I enjoy this thread and the...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Good morning @gerzensee, like many I enjoy this thread and the perspective it gives primarily through your posts. Investment is about understanding the data and the implications of that data in advance of the share price. We have to allow time for that to happen and as with Mesoblast for whatever reason the actual time cannot always be known. However as your posts articulate, we can control how we spend that time.
    Yesterday Arsenal put me through the full gamut of emotions in 98 rather intense minutes. The BLA acceptance notification was lost in the “screaming support” of a team striving for 3pts. Sometimes I do wonder why I put myself through it. On average we have won the title once in every ten years of my life, but you never stop hoping each season. It is called supporting. I support Arsenal, and I invest in Mesoblast.
    This forum has enabled me to further my understanding of the data. You mentioned @dachopper as one.
    I agree @dachopper has been most helpful. There has been a lot of new data which when analysed has strengthened the case for approval. There is clear and unambiguous links that show how REM-L and Rex-L work on inflammation and who will benefit and when it should be administered. For me there are some who keep questioning this data in a way that I construe as deliberately trying to mislead. There are many rebuttals from @dachopper and others, but even when the science is carefully set out the posts keep coming by (my label) bad actors, hence the use of the ignore button.
    So I wait and do take your perspective that it is important how you wait. I will give your “sitting in a cold river” a miss in favour of the cauldron of The Emirates but that choice may just come down to geography.
    Enjoy your passions and the coming week @gerzensee. All of us who are invested have the data to support our investment, the balance sheet is an issue but not one that won’t be dealt with leaving plenty of upside. So it leaves us to just wait productively, and to that end, I’m off to clean the motorbike.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.