MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

In some ways, at this time, this is my favourite thread. I take...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    In some ways, at this time, this is my favourite thread. I take solace and encouragement from re-reading the postings from @gerzensee who started this thread. as I do from the technical brilliance of others who have dug deep into the data, confirming the exciting future ahead.

Since the missing of the primary endpoint for the Heart trial there has been an increase (as @gerzensee predicted) of a breakdown in the cordiality between many who share the goal of, We want Mesoblast to succeed.

If we all agree that the science will win through, or as @reginaldp so intoxicatingly puts it, "The bottom line is that the drug did work", then to summarise @gerzensee, relax and allow it all to work through.

If some waiver and express a doubt (criticism of the management as an example) perhaps that poster is just looking for a little support or an outlet for their frustration. There will be many sitting on a paper loss (that's me) and others who have crystalised it to reduce exposure but are waiting to jump back in. Allow them to express their frustration and remember their position as a current or former stock holder. For the trolls, simply put them on ignore and deprive them of oxygen. Lets see if we can see a decrease in the number of moderated posts from shareholders.

We all want news, but we all want that news to be good. If Mesoblast have to release all price sensitive information within 12 hours, then (I repeat from a previous post) why are we complaining about the CLBP results being delayed if there is any risk of them not achieving the primary endpoint? If they have found a way of not knowing until they want to know, why not wait a few more weeks so that they have a chance to confirm a major tie up for ARDS and (not or) Heart? We might even have got the approval for srGvHD (on that we know a lot more as to what happened and can be confident)

We know that we have many a top trump card to play, so why not let the people in charge decide when best to play each one? Sentiment and for that you can substitute the word irrationality can drive a share price in the short term. Right now for the next 3 months, it is all about the short term. Anything the company can do to manage risk through this time gets my vote. The primary endpoint for CLBP will move the market now big time. In a few weeks it will matter less.

So while I do not give advice, may I suggest (the reason for the post and I apologise if repeating points from previous posts) that you take advantage of this post pushing this thread to the top and re-read what @gerzensee has written in the past as well as some of the most superb technical analysis that that has posted in the last week or so, (for example @leftyahoo,@otherperspective and @stanjupiter). For me it is confirmation that my long term hold strategy is the right one for me.

Finally if I may make a further comment on the shorting scandal. We have long term value, Gamestop unfortunately may not. There will be many "diamonds" who a great personal financial loss will have hopefully got this parasitic practice on the road to severe curtailment. I am not in favour of banning as it can have a (happy to be persuaded otherwise mind you) place in investment risk strategy. But the regulation is in need a of massive overhaul. If the shorters were "cheating" and an investigation proves it; then in my view, criminal proceedings and fines should be issue. The fines should be used to compensate all those who were inspired by the published goals of WSB to expose what was going on, but lost money when buying was halted on certain platforms. It is a damning indictment of the current regulation that it took a retail investor movement to bring these people to heel. Well done them.
    Have a great weekend
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.