MSB 8.25% $1.05 mesoblast limited

Always comforting to come back to my favourite thread to take...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Always comforting to come back to my favourite thread to take stock and hopefully a little perspective.
    At the time of writing this, looking at the last few posts on the CLBP result thread and other posts elsewhere as an example of why?
    @eyeswideopen has put a link to another post that has a link to a bullish broker note on the value to the company following that trial.
    @nippy has fired back that he is actually more bullish than that
    @Bernardag also a shareholder is far more reflective and questions should he be still invested. (Glad to say he is)
    Even @Pledge has laid out the criteria he would apply to shutting up shop. These are all long term supporters of the company as far as I am aware.
    Other Shareholders (one who I used to follow) have used the last spike to exit completely.

Yet we have another @Cato who has rejoined the party.
    I have been in the share for about a year and I think this is about his 3rd return so I'm taking that as a good sign.

There again "signs" how many of those have we had promoted as positive ?
    Just a few examples:
    New president
    Increase in Covid cases
    Short position decreasing
    A positive broker note
    Cash in the bank
    The year of the OX (my favourite as I am one of course)

Then "signs" posted as negatives
    New president
    Decrease in Covid cases
    Short positions increasing
    Negative broker notes
    Cash in the bank
    The year of the OX (for those that know me)

One of the advantages of posting (very selfish I acknowledge so I apologise to all on HC) is that I have a record of that drivel I am responsible for. On this thread last week, I wrote that I was concerned that if the CLBP result were released before all the good news (which is coming) and it missed its primary endpoint, that it would send the share price sharply down. Well it did miss, but the share price didn't crash. The reasons for this have been well documented elsewhere.

So my biggest concern has been assuaged. My risk therefore is reduced and the case for a even greater upside made more cogent.

I am content, happy that my dream is firmly on course. Yet still the biochemicals will come out of nowhere and as they say "bite me on the backside".
    Irrational fear and the psychology of trading seem joined at the hip. Coping mechanism?
    DYOR (HC is a great resource) and a read of @gerzensee postings on this thread and.........
    All is well in the land of this Mesoblast shareholder
    Enjoy your weekend
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.080(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.198B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.06 99.0¢ $4.930M 4.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23545 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 339479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.