MSB 8.25% $1.05 mesoblast limited

Thanks @yelrom I agree, the stress of holding over the past 6...

1. 2,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    Thanks @yelrom I agree, the stress of holding over the past 6 months has taken a toll on me in terms of time, anger issues and sleep quality at times watching an $80k paper profit in Aug/Nov/Dec turn into an at times a $55k loss. Back to -$20k now thanks to some other investments and MSB recovery but still grates on the nerves. This has caused me to get too emotional on this thread I think out of anger and frustration at shorters and those deliberately downramping for their own purposes while the market continues to be very cautious in backing MSBP up on positive news after last years unfortunate events.We all need to remember as @bedger points out it's a speculative investment in an Aussie biotech company so hold LT, ignore the noise and fluctuations and don't expect any dividends on gains ST or MT. I am going to be more Zen like@Lopez now and just call BS while not getting too furious about it all like @dolcevita does, despite the blood boil. A couple of @ddwn and @reginaldp light hearted posts at key times has pulled me back from the brink of a total white fury rage post rampage I must admit.I wish I could put them all on ignore but I can't stand the thought of others falling prey to their BS lies. I watched a close relative buckle under the fear pressure and negative sentiments in Jan and sell out half his substantial sub $1.50 holding since 2014 to the shorters at $2.32. now he has had to buy back in at $2.65 and pay a cap gains bill for this year on top of actual losses. Anyways here's to MSB LT gains and the HC MSB LTH community like @ddwn and all you others for standing strong and keeping on going until we get to the moon eventually...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.080(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.198B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.06 99.0¢ $4.930M 4.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23545 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 339479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.