MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

The Psychology of Trading, page-85

1. 15,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    Great point Lopez.

I've been watching Meso and MsB and I've seen a trend emerge time and time again , MsB surges on the opening then fades rapidly, it does this a couple of times, the the third it gaps up and moves aggressively, however everyone just watches it rocket, because they have been fooled by the first 2 false breakouts. Let Monday be the day, that MSB leads the way for Meso and we see a decent rocket.

Shorts are manipulating this because of gutless, all talk no action, sell into strength and run actions of many. This is a great company with a massive future, just need shareholders to grow a pair, don't let the manipulators manipulate. Buy up strong and HODL. Burn them. Collectively you can can create an avalanche when you act together, which will create a massive short squeeze and take us higher, where we should be if it wasn't for manipulation and fear mongering. But you listen to the naysayers and negative naysayers and the Collies of this world who should frankly be locked up and jailed for their evil deceit. Yes Collie has no credibility and they had a massive short on the company, he spun a BS story to suit their position. He can't be trusted as far a you can throw him. Novartis is not going anywhere.

Longs be strong, grow a pair and stop the manipulation, fear mongering and put an end to the BS. Burn the shorts and the lying cheating Regals of this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.