LBT 6.25% 1.7¢ lbt innovations limited

The Pub and Fairness Test, page-16

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    I have been giving some thought to the proposed resolutions, our CEO, Mr Barnes, our board and chair person..Ms Costello..

Overall I have been lucky in life and as a result have been able to throw a few dollars into shares.

The amount I have invested isn’t the important issue. I am but one share holder.

LBT is made up of many... To those that have more in life. It’s just that more. Dare I say those with less , are worthy of some good fortune and return on their investments.

Unfortunately our current CEO, our chair and our board at the very least have mis judged share holder sentiment ..

I know a number of other good, honest hard working people who have also invested what is to them a large sum of money..

The single mum who invests $2500.00 on the good news story as sold by Mr Barnes, who has over promised and under delivered. Only to find her investment to be halved on an ill timed capital raise.. (What.. ? You couldn’t have let the share price have a run on the BC announcement? Really? B.S. or is it the case Mr Barnes that you chose to believe the Capital Raising mob? Oh yes, of course it’s easy to raise capital in the teens.. But is it right?)

To a couple of my friends who have just been diagnosed with very serious health problems and are also share holders ... I wish them well and hope they are around to see a return on their investment. Again to Mr Barnes, Ms Costello and the board , how about achieving results in a timely fashion..(Cmon what’s the true story with Mrsa?? Halo? Ce marks? Sales without price sensitive announcements) What could possibly be gained with keeping the share price down.? Perhaps cheap options ..

To families that have invested a few thousand on the words and promises of our management team. “We’re working with a potential distributor who wants to hit the ground running and announce sales quickly”. I apologise if I have para phrased , but you get what I am saying and what Mr Barnes said. . Yeah I get the impact of Covid , but if anything Covid should be great for sales. What’s your mantra Mr Barnes, (“You want to free up micro biologists?“

Why hasn’t a board member invested in lbt? Well obviously if he bought at .20cents he would have lost money. Smart man it would seem..

To Mr Barnes , Ms Costello and the board. I have voted NO to all resolutions. As have many I know.

When you check on the daily vote tally , don’t just be concerned if your top 20 are voting NO.

Be equally concerned about the sentiment of all share holders.

The resolutions for this agm are focussed solely on remuneration. Dare I say Greed..

Mr Barnes , we all know what happened to the fellow that said “Greed is Good”

Mr Barnes , do the right thing by all share holders.

Get that share price up and perhaps next year I will vote accordingly.

Good will to all, especially those that are unwell.

regards
    Callahan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $26.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $93.63K 5.864M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 479662 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 34934 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.