LBT 0.00% 1.7¢ lbt innovations limited

G’day pistolstar. This is the great thing about this forum. A...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    G’day pistolstar.

This is the great thing about this forum. A variety of opinions , freedom of expression based on rational thought and evidence.

I see that you have been a supporter of lbt for some time now.. So have i. I have supported the board where I felt appropriate and levelled criticism where I felt appropriate. I am but one holder, who is doing okay in life.

I agree with you that the strike price is a joke..
    What price do you think is reasonable in light of the circumstances ?

Perhaps we could suggest support of options at a reasonable price? I agree the ceos should be rewarded , but under the right circumstances.

I’m also interested on your views of the re election of Ms Costello ? I remember her saying that she would not be seeking re-election in line with good governance .. (her words not mine)
    Do you think a new chair would add something to the company?

Your view on directors holding shares? Especially the lbt constitution says they will?

I think Mr Barnes should truly focus on the share price , get it up to where it should be and could have been..

I think he should be a little less concerned with phone calls to the top 20, urging support and get back to fundamentals. The top 20 will vote how they see fit, as will all share holders.

Brent , do the right thing by shareholders and they will reward you in kind... I would imagine a number of share holders have already cast there votes already. (As you are aware!) Definitely take on board the sentiment of the share holders (good or bad) ....If possible go into this this years agm with some further sales or the like being announced prior to the agm ...Don’t forget to mark them price sensitive.. I don’t think .12cents is going to cut it .

Fellow share holders , vote as you see fit ..

I hope Mr Barnes rights this wrong. I still like to believe that reputation is everything, the legacy he leaves will follow him. Good or bad..

be kind to all

regards Callahan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.