GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

hi Chief,This Puke Indicator used to work: pukes of 1% or more...

1. 4,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    hi Chief,

This Puke Indicator used to work: pukes of 1% or more coincided with gold price bottoms.

But it is not working now since the new year.

My interpretation is this: It used to work because gold price controllers were using price to regulate demand. This is just pure free market supply/demand stuff.

It has not worked lately because things are so bad they do not loose control, they do not want a surging gold price to panic the market place. So they are willing to supply real gold at lower price to maintain control.

Also Buggold's reasoning about eliminating contenders for safe heaven leaving the USD as the only option thus supporting and extending lifeline of USD/USTB.

Nobody was ringing loud when big money was withdrawn from Cypriot banks before the "bail-in".

Same thing here, nobody is crying "gold run" and everybody is shouting gold collapse.

Gold price is down, gold is flying out of GLD vaults. Where are these gold going?

Gold never gets consumed. For every sale there is a BUY.

I think we all have sime kind of idea as to whom the sellers and buyers might be. The real question is: why?

Is the US economy is really on the mend? Is QE really coming to an end some time this year or even next year? Is the USG reducing or narrowing their deficit? is the debt crisis resolved or is on the mend?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.