AIM 7.28% 81.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

the pythons credability, page-8

1. 12,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    MF must be considered to be an entrepreneur - ie a person who organises a commercial undertaking, esp involving risk.
    If we get some perspective on this venture, somehow or another he has found a high-grade, clean zinc concentrate resource in Africa. The resource is there and soon to be extended. The site is underway with a mine manager in place and infrastructure being put in place as we speak, with dirt being moved at a rapid rate to get to the pot of gold.
    The number crunches are all trying to get a slice of the action - they all know whats in the ground and the millions upon millons of dollars up for grabs.
    MF being an entrepreneur is playing his cards to secure the best deal. He has the trump card!
    One must consider the knowledge he must have after years of wheeling and dealing on this project in the dust and dirt, to be unparalled by any other.
    He now has a group of greedy financiers sitting at the mahogany desk with all these pound/dollar note wanting to get into the deal.
    How would you play your hand - give to the first offer or make them play amongst themselves until you get what you want. I know what I would do.
    Particularly when i have $26m to continue with the project, making a closer move daily to the cash cow.
    Eventually one financier will come good with the deal of deals. We then have ignition.
    In the meantime the shareholder muses his position. One world reknown investor said do your homework, take a position with the stock and if nothing has changed but the timing of events, maintain your position. Some shareholders are there for a return based on timing of the funds they have available and have limited flexibility, some see other investments going up and think they are missing out, others see the share price of AIM decrease and panic that all is lost, some maintain that the progess in the total picture is still on track and will in time give an excellent return.
    I suppose if you look at Mf and compared him to an adventurous nautical explorer, he left the shore and set sails, at the first sign of bad wind (not from the crew) had he returned to port, nothing would ever have been achieved or new frontiers found. No, the succesful adventurer adjusts to the setbacks, adjusts the sails, but continues on determined to reach the goal.
    Aim will reach the smooth waters of a new emerging force in the mining industry. Be it, a little later than expected.
    What about the first ship to arrive in Sydney Cove was that in time. Look at what has happened since.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.055(7.28%)
Mkt cap ! $169.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.5¢ 81.5¢ 73.5¢ $582.5K 750.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4810 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 16230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.