AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

I like the idea of having 10% of IGV value of SP but I have a...

1. 519 Posts.
    I like the idea of having 10% of IGV value of SP but I have a different view.

IMO, market pays SPECS anywhere usually between 1 - 1.5% of it's IGV assuming viability & that's from many cases in thE market.

that makes the current value of our AAR around 5.5c - 7.5c WITHOUT any confirmed mining dates or schedules.

so physically, a company is a spec (not a miner) if they have no EXACT date of mining anything which is the state AAR is in now.

mentioning that, we have to know that ONCE KP OR FEYSVILLE details of mining becomes clearer, then the left over 8.5% of IGV shoot up straight away (which is around 45c approx) & then the company becomes a MINER not a spec stock!!

we all want to hold shares when that happens & we all want to NOT miss out once schedule is out of exact dates of mining, net profit figures, feasability & all capital requirements are done & sorted.

ONCE AAR becomes a miner, then again a DIFFERENT type of investors start to buy the share & hold for longer & longer because they want dividends not a % of increase in SP.

buying on the pity 4c we have now, give anyone easy 10 folds IF EVERYTHING goes as planned IMO & if AAR turns to a miner.

we're not there yet but we're doing everything logical to get there & November seems to make us 1 step closer & could be the month.

we're waiting for 3 different announcements in November & IMO that will leave us somewhere in the 6c-7c mark based on fundementals ONLY & if all results of KP & Feysville came back with favourable results.

also, for us to get there, the world needs to NOT have another financial crisis in the next 6 months as well LOL

fingers crossed & enjoy.

DYOR, I hold & biased.

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.