AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

"My very quick calc based on 10% IGV went from 33 cents to...

1. 3,815 Posts.
    "My very quick calc based on 10% IGV went from 33 cents to 52cents based on the new values from the Quarterly"....

Couple your estimate GT with what was written in the Proxy Vote announcment and you have a non-ramping catalyst for what should be a significant rising of the share price.

At some time in the future, new reserves of cash will be required to move our operations from Explorer to Producer.

Why this information hasn't been put out to the mainstream is difficult to fathom.

Share price would most likely be higher leading into the 'presumed' updates in a month or so's time, thus the bargaining power of the company to raise funds if and when required would be far greater.

To my mind, what the folk at head office don't really seem to grasp is that 'they' only make big dollars, if 'we' make money as well.

Management should be taking every opportunity to inform the public at large. The part that both frustrates and makes me laugh the most in all of this is that they don't make money if we don't!

No need to ramp fellas, just start being pro-active on the promotion front.

The story is all there.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 296560 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 11022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.