IME 3.57% 40.5¢ imexhs limited

I have gone long IME ahead of their quarterly.The Morgans report...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I have gone long IME ahead of their quarterly.

The Morgans report is very comprehensive - a $2.70+ is a realistic target and I quote they state:-

"IME trades at a significant discount to peers which we believe will reduce as further contracts ex-LATAM are won.... Company guidance suggests a continuation of contracted revenue growth..."

as another Hot Copper poster accurately identified IME is cheap when you compare it with:-

- Pro Medicus (PME) (Market Cap of $3.5 billion) - although PME justifies a certain trading premium given it is best in class and its global reach
    - Mach 7 Technologies (M7T) (Market Cap of $220 million)

A strong potential pipeline makes IME very attractive from a growth perspective with the Company stating that there are a further 175 new opportunities in the pipeline which translates to that all important Annual Recurring Revenue ("ARR").

IME trades of on 6.8x its ARR and Morgans note that IME's closest listed peers trade on an average of 17x... IME also has a solid cash balance of approx A$6 million.

Take an estimated ARR of $10 million and apply a multiple of 10x to 15x and you come up with a market cap which should sit between $100 million and $150 million compared with a present market cap of $50 million.... based on this alone the share price should double if not triple.

Positive commentary at the quarterly about the pipeline and the prospects for sustained and growing ARR will see this stock start to move!!!

Dare I say it but "UP WE GO!!!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $18.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 40.5¢ $645 1.592K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.