AEV 25.0% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Street Talk, I believe it would be foolish to not take into...

1. 148 Posts.
    Street Talk, I believe it would be foolish to not take into account all factors, micro & macro. Yes I'm a loyal MAK holder, but that article found me this morn rather than the other way around. It's big news & it's very much a case of watch this space as the issue of food shortages intensify. What do you think Diouf meant by "other modern inputs"? I feel that returning to more normal fertilizer application rates once again & maybe even more so, increasing access to fertilizers for those who may not have used them as much or at all previously, would be included in that. The article is located at http://www.fao.org/news/story/en/item/36193/icode/#

Why would the heads of state be gathering in Nov to discuss food security if it wasn't a real threat? I find comfort in the fact that I have a position in a company that will grow along with the "combined effect of population growth, strong income growth and urbanization ... is expected to result in almost the doubling of demand for food, feed and fibre." Add to that the near doubling of biofuel production over the next 10yrs & I'm glad I'm a holder of MAK.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.97K 2.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 11833021 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9011419 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.