AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

the question everyone has strangely ignored, page-4

1. 3,048 Posts.
    You're right commodore. There are no set up costs in constructing a mine. When I set up my small business, the capital wandered in the door and my profit percentage was exactly the same from day one to 10 years later... (Massive Sarcasm inserted here).

Seriously is that your comment! You extrapolated the costs from a 10k set up mine to a 3MT operation. There are certain costs involved with 'turning the key' for basic set up: access to the port, infrastructure for mine staff- accomodation, water, basic road smoothing, shipping cost on low amounts, trucking contracts. Secondly are they shipping it all by road or rail. If so there will be a set up at the interchange of the road and rail. I am sure that those people employed without a history of setting up and running a business have the same mentality that the profit stream is constant and comfortable without the hick ups of setting up. Many small businesses fail from this lack of understanding of the early construction of a business.

I hope that was enough non-factual upramping for you and the busted motorcycle guy.

(Upramping insert here. Wheat/grains up 2% on overnight trade with solid rise forming from the lows of August/Sep)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.