CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

The question is when not if.....

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    I posted a few weeks ago and said that I didn't believe the announcement would be made this quarter. This being said I feel it will come in the first three weeks of the new year. This is good for new investors who still want to buy and enjoy the growth of the next phase and a little patience game for those who have purchased in anticipation of an offtake / funding deal...

Interestingly EUR have consolidated in Europe overnight to the equivilent of 23.5 cents and with the Voluntary suspension of FEL being lifted and them trading again at 5.5 cents the underlying value of Kapushi is $33.5 million.

For a project so close to production (4000 tpa Co x 50% ) and an underlying Co price of app. AU$100K per tonne this is a compelling investment.

I like the recent inclusion of Muller to the board and still remain buoyed by the fact that Tony Sage has a large holding himself.

This is building as a well orchestrated and planned to perfection release of an agreement.

First drive the CFE value by the increase in SP of its share holdings Principally EUR currently over $15 million +

wait until the SP has peaked and release the news to market!!! The announcement IMO is never going to be made on a day with little trade and the brokers on holidays. This announcement will be made in prime time with all on board. I strongly believe if possible they will announce an off-take / funding deal before a Cap raise in order to reduce the impact of dilution on their own holding.

Today will be a volatile day with big swings in prices as some become nervous and others see opportunity on low volumes. Brokers back next week so today is the last day to bag a bargain or sell at a premium if you don't believe the deal is coming.

THE DEAL IS COMING IMO IMO IMO

The divide between supply and demand is widening with very few mines coming online so this becomes a no brainer for any company trying to lock in supply.... Have you ever heard the saying that someone could sell ice to the Eskimo's well replace the ice with warm jackets and heaters and use the same sales person..... That's it folks

Sit back relax... Enjoy the new year festivities.... Believe in the project.....

and in the words of a few others see you at 15 cents...

GLTAH

BTW Tony if you are reading and you have the announcement ready to go today GO Ahead... I have my fill....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.