CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

It has been a while since we've had any decent update on the...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    It has been a while since we've had any decent update on the Kipushi Offtake/Funding/anything, which is what myself and I presume many here are really waiting for. Still remaining positive that a quality outcome will arise, patience will be rewarded and this will fly on good announcements. As theraven mentioned, hopefully the quarterly will at least enlighten us on current status and direction.

Noted on the EUR forum recently from our European friends, that Sagey may be presenting on Cobalt in Salzburg on 22.02.2018. This may indicate to me, like I had first thought when Stefan Müller was appointed in December 2017, that we are still in a building the share price and support phase before locking any deals and contracts in. However it could also be that this presentation is FEL Kasombo related.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/lots-of-people-making-money-on-eur.3950972/page-36?post_id=30440344

Another interesting point is that director Jason Brewer has just finished up a 2 week trip in the DRC and today mentioned, via his twitter account, that European manufacturers like BMW are there seeking Cobalt supply for their EV's. I'm really liking our European focus already.. patience.
    Also, Jason has been meeting with people and looking at another ready made Cobalt plant, maybe we have another potential acquistion on the go to lift our annual output, who knows, but that could also be for WFE.

Good luck all to all holding and I hope for some good news for us soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.