EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

the question must be asked, page-13

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have a question for you all

Is the terrain is so rugged and therefore it is negative to the price of the stock. Is the terrain so different 10 kms to Rossing mine or 35 kms to Paladins mine.

Now I have not looked into this. Seems to me yesterday every one was unsure even about the grade, the huge debate over that as to whether it was high grade or not. Seriously guys, we have not had any update as yet to the grades since the drill results in October, it has been clearly written all along in every report, every update.

If any of you bothered to read the annual report, at the bottom of the list of drill results was the equation to convert the amounts to ppm.

If any one has read the broker report from Ambrian, as has been suggested by many posters, it mentions in there about the possibility in the future for discussions with Rio to treat the ore there.

I believe it is positive that other mines have started up in all directions around them, that this will actually reduce the initial start up costs. Its not like they will need to build a complete highway to swakopmund, cost will be shared with surrounding projects able to dissolve the costs. In Kalgoorlie, it is common practice to put another mines dirt through a shares mill. it will all take negotiation.

Just an assumption of course but just the way I see it.

Now I am not saying it is all definitely possible, but maybe it is just a wee bit early to be selling the ore if you no what I mean. Look at the price of dyl today, and although they have done a lot more drilling, they really arent that much closer to selling their ore either.

The infrastructure will come, Maybe Rio will share their camp at a cost per man.........There are all sorts of cost saving ways when their are other mines all within close proximity. Look at Kambalda, WMC built a town and every mine nearby used the facilities at a cost.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 14285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.