EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

"I am sure you do nothing else." lolPeople around me (and me at...

1. 13,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    "I am sure you do nothing else." lol

People around me (and me at times) wonder how I do so many things at once and in particular what I have achieved after being flat broke and in major debt 9 years ago due to a major health setback. I do loads of research before I make any move and am now well educated and experienced at what I do, it has paid off handsomely both at work and investing. Amasing what you can achieve when your back is against the wall, only one way out and that's fight.

Sounds a bit arrogant I know but it is just a resolute belief in myself and confidence without any fear of failure (or success).

I haven't gone down a path of borrowing for shares (yet). I have slowly built up a reasonable cash base in stocks and it is now beginning to grow rapidly, as has my equity over all. I am getting very close to another property myself as well, but I am purposely waiting until about apr/may next year (small hint here).

My process is slow but very calculated, I manage risk for others and now do so for myself. I love risk taking but as I said calculated risk.

There you go, rocks life story lol...

My Clipper dream is rapidly becoming reality. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $53.69K 5.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693949 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5110058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.