E25 0.00% 22.0¢ element 25 limited

As a shareholder are you at all satisfied with the way your...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    As a shareholder are you at all satisfied with the way your company is travelling?

DNK is 75c and according to many holders who dont have a complete undertstanding on how the speculative game works, believe that this is amazing news for mzm. Is it? has our share price moved north based on DNK significant price increase?

As i have said many times in the past, every stock has to fend for themselves.
    DNK can rise to $3 and it means nothing for a stock like MZM with no marketing or market awareness that the stock even exists.

MZM needs to create its own success, just like DNK if it wants to crack the 30c.

You can post our holdings in other stocks as much as you like, the proof indicates to me that that money is not getting put to real use. Our "invested funds" are not working for MZM. Think about what MZM could do with 10-15million? I am sure with "different" managment that money can be invested back into MZM FOR MZM. The share price would triple over night with the right investment for such a small capitalised stock.

Once you can accept the above let me know........

Once you accept the above and gain a better understanding of the situation here, feel free to pick up the phone and contact management.

The above is my opinion which i am entitled to as a shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 52127 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.