E25 0.00% 22.0¢ element 25 limited

In black and white...... Yamarna is finished, hopefully drilling...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    In black and white......

Yamarna is finished, hopefully drilling will stop now and wasted $$ are not spent.

What is next? I want somebody on here to tell me what is next? What exciting tenemant do we have? The ground that IGO had? Thats apparently where drilling will be next. Other than that there is actually no future or tenemant for this stock. They will get this part of land granted, drill a couple of holes over 12 months, milk the system a little more and before you know it we are in mid 2018. (IF THEY HAVE EVEN COMMENCED DRILLING BY THEN!!!)

Name me one exciting prospect we have? tell me what is next? as i dont see any clear direction or what the plan is for life after yamarna. Yamarna has been milked for years from when they first mentioned it. oh thats right......we will be in France........when? i would say around 2023!!!! I agree to go to France. Perth, qld does not have any minerals.....? go figure. Who is paying for the air fairs for the 654 trips to France? Sounds like an amazing holiday to me.

mzm is as good as having zero land in my opinion. There are a holding company like silverlake said, and many others will agree on that. Pumping millions into speculative stocks and raving on about what an amazing financial position they/we are in. This may be true but has it helped your pocket? no.

In the boom days results from the lab did not take 6-7 weeks and more but somehow our results are always delayed, this is because the results are terrible. Let me deliver the news, if those results were the real deal, they would of been out in the market place in a heart beat.

Results take forever, drilling takes forever, granted access takes forever. Is it possible this process takes years every time. Its dragged out and is becoming so painful.

That cap raising has slammed MZM a beauty. You watch this thing go to 5c........then you can rave on "we are trading under cash backing" thats all we will hear. Nobody cares about cash backing!!! this is not BHP. Remember we have 10-15mill and we cant get the share price past 13c and its going to 5c. Go figure. Such a tiny market cap company and still cant make things work out.

My opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 52127 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.