JVG 0.00% 15.0¢ jv global limited

WriterTroubled times for the oppies. The changes with...

1. 3,445 Posts.
    Writer

Troubled times for the oppies. The changes with specifications for cyclonic fabrication has completely derailed the plans for a profitable year.

However, all may not be lost with the following opportunities prior to end October:

1. Announce finalisation of the Jordan deal (with associated project management fee received).

2. Finalise a preliminary deal with MENASA for the new "integrated end to end property development" or

3. Announce a profit projection for 08/09

Directors own alot of oppies so it would be in their best interests so hopefully they ramp up the share price.

In regards to the companies fundamentals medium term, they still look fantastic. $16m sales forecast ($5m is confirmed to date) for Component Homes vs $2.8m this year, plus UAE developments (including Trafalgar Doors) and India cranking up. Plus they have the Jordan deal (hopefully with project management fee), plus the MENASA development.

Given that I may need to buy ordinary shares to recover the oppie loss. However, they are certainly not where I thought they would be so perhaps some questions need to be asked re: quality of management and whether they can implement some of these bigger developments.

Directors are the only ones buying so thats a good sign.

If I was on the management team I would be finalising the deal with Jordan and announcing that in September, follow that up with a profit projection on $16m say $4m profit and doing a roadhsow to sell it. Hopefully that should see the price rocketing up to reflect its low pe and blue sky.

Current market cap is ridiculously low if they can achieve that sort of profit figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JVG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.