JVG 0.00% 15.0¢ jv global limited

Thanks for that, Mookie. Your comment about management was...

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2841
    Thanks for that, Mookie. Your comment about management was interesting. Thought the update was very amateurish. Didn't report cards with ticks and crosses go out at school?

Overall the future DOES look good, but will it eventuate before October 30? As you say, not looking great for the oppies at the moment. Market seems to be waiting on the Jordan deal coming through. I guess the fact that negotiations are ongoing is a good sign - holding out for a better deal? They need to get A into G re providing detailed numbers updates on India, and indeed all aspects of the business. Again, as you said, a bullish profit forecast would do the trick. Maybe just suffering from general downturn in property market sentiment?

Opie buying is a positive, especially as it is ongoing and he already holds a significant swag. I don't think he would bother increasing his holdings even minimally if there was any chance it was good money after bad, but is it enough to convince me to cover the oppies with head shares? Hmmm. Fingers crossed is not a good way to make investment decisions, but right now with no bids on the oppies, it's all we've got.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JVG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.