PAA 5.13% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

The Quiet Achiever

1. 3,994 Posts.
    But for how much longer? Some stuff to ponder in the meantime...

What we know so far:
    - Four out of five patients treated with PPL-1 (yes albeit in the “lower dose”) showed a reduction in the cancer marker 4E Binding Protein 1 (p-4E-BP1). 11 May ann.
    - The primary objective of “First in man” trial is to demonstrate safety in a rising dose format (hence why we start on lower dose and gradually increase as they see fit). 11 May ann.
    - In some patients marked reductions of p-4E-BP1 were observed at greater than 90%!! 11 May ann.
    - Patients who will receive the higher doses of PPL-1 are about to start the higher doses of PPL-1 at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and this “will potentially provide exciting new results for PPL-1”. 11 May ann.
    - First dog being treated for Canine cancer showed reduction in tumour marker p70S5K of 40% after only three days of treatment. 1 May ann.
    - We have a joint patent with a large Japanese corporation. Why bother with that if I was sitting high up in the Japanese company? It speaks volumes that they are even interested.
    - 16th March $3.14miln oversubscribed placement was with Blue Ocean Equities. From their website after a basic google search: We provide our services to a combination of wholesale and high net worth investors and corporate clients.” and.. “..An independent culture attracts unique individuals and Blue Ocean’s has handpicked a team of professionals who are astute, inquisitive and highly motivated. Our people represent an exceptional mix of youth and experience”. Despite the recent share price run from .007/.008 up to 1.5/1.6 I don’t believe this entity offloaded much, if any, of their 400,000,000 shares issued at 0.00785 per share otherwise we would’ve seen more of it on the volume history table and selling pressure imo. It’s obvious they can see the bigger picture and big potential for PPL-1 and PAA’s share price just like the directors who are also some of the largest holders of the fully paid shares as per most recent top 20 notice. Before anyone asks me BOceanEq settle sthrough Pershing according to Pharmaust's website.
    - Time is ticking and fast running out for the Pharmaust options (code: PAAO) which expire this August in about three months time. I have left ¼ of initial PAAO holding in there however have moved other ¾ into fully paids in order to manage risk and protect capital which I felt was the right thing to do given how close expiry is. Might end up with egg on my face but better to be safe than sorry for me anyway.
    - If PAAO get over the line in time (that is, by August 2015) the exercising of options will provide further cash for the company (As per any conversions for any listed company) and will eliminate need for any further placements. Last placement to OceanE was at a price that was a bit low for my liking personally however considering they are likely to have a MT-LT view with this investment I am less concerned in hindsight given that they will likely be here for some time further  unlike Barnes and co and also given that they have been here for quite some time already with them holding a significant amount for some time prior to the announced March placement.

If results from the higher dosages of PPL-1 in man come back with good or hopefully better than good results I would say watch out for PAA’s share price. I believe it will go through the roof and obviously that's what I'm still punting on! Just my opinion but all the evidence and results so far to date has been extremely encouraging re PPL-1's prospects going forward. Things can change/move very quickly (For better or worse yes!) after a few announcements. RNOOA/RNO is an example of one recently that the market liked.

Why hasn’t Aston or Morris sold down their huge holdings?? For me it's obvious. PPL-1 is the goods.
    I’m not selling this for a long time to come.

1.1c and 1.2c is a bl**dy joke. This is completely flying under the radar. Yes it's frustrating but I have the patience to keep waiting and I urge all other shareholders to keep doing so also! We will reap the rewards in good time.
    Last edited by samwiise: 18/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $95.38K 475.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135256 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 79851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.