PAA 2.63% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

The Quiet Achiever, page-15

1. 3,994 Posts.
    With respect Spike, I think that's a bit of a far bow to draw re directors putting cap in place at 1.3c. There are multiple numbers of shareholders who have shareholdings 8 digits long and furthermore it could be a combination of shareholders not just one person? I don't know.

However it's a fair point you raise about the placement price. We see this sort of thing all over the market: sophisticated investors and instos taking stock in company's but paying way under what the general public could ever get for it. Don't get me wrong it's not limited to PAA (far from it) but It happens way too often for my liking generally speaking because they would've known they were getting a good deal and if they think it will go way higher eventually if the company bargained a bit more with them or were more stern about placement price it's likely they could've paid a bit higher. Also it would've taken donkeys years to accumulate 400mil shares at 0.0078 average. More pressure should've been placed on Ocean to them to pay .009 or 0.01 (just my opinion anyway!). Happy that they are on board regardless and as I mentioned it's likely they're here for more than just a few pips profit. But I am very happy with progress being made in dog and han trials this far and that is my main concern so as long as that continues to go well!

I think the major catalyst will be when we get a) consistently good results at high success and b) when/if this occurs in human trials. And yes I agree with others this is worth way more than 1.2c. NRT and PRR look more overvalued when placed next to PAA. I know where id rather be.
    Last edited by samwiise: 19/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $94.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $58.40K 305.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 115000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 86074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.