CAZ 0.00% 2.0¢ cazaly resources limited

the quiet b4 the storm....., page-17

1. 1,493 Posts.
    Thanks Splits. I thought so too. Logical to announce after 4pm.

I have a theory on why the apparent delay making a decision.

RIO's appeal under S.111 of Mining ACt is probably rare. So I expect the department's legal is going to have to gather together all previous decisions and labouriously
    validate/dismiss every point made by both sides. And establish what is the Public Interest. I've heard it is something that varies from case to case. But to me it would be ridiculous for govt. to say "continuity of leasehold" is in public interest given first in first served principle in the Act.

But in this case I recall a small lesson in law. The Courts do not concern themselves with trivialities. Which I believe means, if an application has to made by Friday at 5pm, then 5:00:01pm (1 second past the hour) is trival. It's a simple question. A Yes or No answer. It either was or was not made on time.

Easy to see that RIO is not appealing on grounds of intention to lodge renewal. They missed the deadline by much more than a second.

All I want to now know is full news on how the application came to be delayed? I mean ALL OF THE DETAIL. Hour by hour, day by day. Must rule out sculduggery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.093M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $8.189K 409.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 312977 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 430408 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.