NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

DcSurprised markets are where they are, so just going with them....

1. 3,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Dc

Surprised markets are where they are, so just going with them. Have the odd short as a hedge. If markets continue to climb, or just not capitulate, then NWE will be in a perfect situation to benefit from a successful frac program.

If nwe hits a dollar fiddy, I would have done myself out of a fair chunk of money. I'm not playing it to go that far, although I hope it does. I may leave a tiny parcel to throw in the bottom drawer.

I'd love to see the future, but I can't. What I can see is that we ran to 9.7c leading into the fraccing of hcss, the bonus play. The next few weeks are going to be exciting for NWE and holders. We're getting close to the juicy stuff, and we should run into those too. Run harder too hopefully. There's no guarantees, but if things weren't looking good, we wouldn't be here.

I think the hard thing to get my (our) head around is that sometimes there are success stories. Eg SIR, SBR. and that it CAN happen to us. It's sometimes easier to expect a bad result because that feels better than calling a dollar fiddy and being all pumped up, only to have your heart ripped out when it's goes pear shaped.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but it really doesn't matter what I think or feel. It all comes down to flow rates, and we will know a lot more this month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.