RAC 2.20% $1.78 race oncology ltd

The RAC 3-Pillar Trifecta, page-222

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2469
    So...

ALL IMO

If RAC meets the Peer Average MC of Pre-Clinical Peers that's 13 times today!
    $3.70B / $0.28B = 13.21
    $1.75 x 13 = $22.75ps

If RAC meets the Peer Average MC of Phase 1 & 2 Peers that's 20 times today!
    $5.62B / $0.28B = 20.07
    $1.75 x 20 = $35.00ps

There is a definite gap between RAC and others.
    Why is there a gap?

1) no offense to you Wombat but the science would ask "Does the sample size represent all the peers? Are there a number of peers of lessor value which would adjust these numbers that are worthy of inclusion?" I have l no doubt you are continually scouring the market wink.png

2) Dr T has often spoken about how the market doesn't understand. Is the Gap in people heads? Simply not understanding where RAC are at and what they are doing?

3) Is the Gap an Australian thing where Bio Companies are simply not well understood and the market is too small?

4) Is the Gap in the messaging to the market? No offence Dr T. ...and appreciate RAC is not into hype

5) Perhaps the Gap is one based on trust? e.g. bringing an orphaned drug back to market.

6) Perhaps the Gap is RAC is not ASX300 and therefore the available investors are limited

...or it could be a combination of the above

I have the upmost respect for Wombat's research and Dr T and the whole RAC Board.
    Have no concern that a Gap exists as that represents a buying opportunity.
    Wombat's tables only encourage me to buy more RAC.

Could it be the Board have preferred to fly under the radar a little until trial readings later this year?

The Realisation

Assuming Bisantrene has positive trials or is an approved and accepted treatment in one of the 3 pillars then there will be The Realisation. The Realisation will likely be driven by Sophs and large brokerages doing research, similar to the amazing research Wombat has already given to us for free, and conclude RAC is well undervalued and an opportunity to be had for their investors. They will be punching the air and beating their chest to their clients at finding a stock that maybe doubles in value or even goes 5 or 10 bags.

Meanwhile, we all sit with smiles on our faces knowing most of us have an average SP of under $1 and definitely all of us under $2.

So long as the trials progress to the timeline it would seem The Realisation will likely happen within 18 months and maybe less than 12 months. In the scheme of the markets and major companies that is a relatively short time.

I look forward to The Realisation and how it plays out for all Shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.