CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

the race begins acumentrics, page-16

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Guys,

Good to see some insightful discussion around CFU now - the recent infulx of a bunch of relatively new holders has been good on HC as we are getting much more in the way of general updates and tid-bits of information. Thanks to everyone.

My 2 cents.

Last time I spoke to the company at their Shareholder open day it was pretty clear that they were well aware of the myriad of potential markets for their technology but it was also clear that they were exculsively focussed on high density, reticulated gas markets where they could involve utilites partners in their distribution model.

I think that with everything that has happened with the company over the past 12 months, they have pared back much of their medium horizon product development in order to reduce cash burn and focus on product delivery into this immediate target market and to get cashflow positive through these areas.

Once they have attained a cash flow positive position then i am sure you will see a broadening of their product portfolio. That said, the size of the residential MHCP / distrubuted generation market is so large that I expect that they will have their hands full capitalising on these markets for quite some time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.