BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

the race for bandanna? still on, or old news?

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Ok, so I did a hunt for BND news, and found this, from yesterday's Indian media, relating to Gina Rhinehart's recent sale. Here's the salient bit:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/indl-goods-/-svs/metals-mining/hancock-deal-gvk-group-to-invest-6-bn-for-asset-development/articleshow/10054758.cms

"Moreover, some other Indian companies are understood to be in the race of acquiring assets of another Australian firm, Bandanna Energy along with their Chinese counterparts, while an announcement of state-run NMDC buying 50 per cent stake in Legacy Iron Ore, is also expected in the coming days."

Morevoer, indeed. It mentions the LCY investment, wich is recent, also. Is this race still on?

Don't go putting your house on this- I know you won't. :) Kind of nice to think we are still in some kind of race... it does says "assets", perhaps meaning not the whole company. Better something than noting? I hope if there is a sale of something tat we might get given a special dividend, although given the retail raising was such a spectacular failure, BND might need the money.

Cheers, olders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.