BIT 5.56% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Davisite has an opinion, and he has shared it. Over and over and...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Davisite has an opinion, and he has shared it. Over and over and over. He is making out now like he is being gagged when he doesn’t understand the difference between that and a being told to move on as he is ramming his opinion down peoples throats. making it sound factual but failing to back it up.

I take special note of how D repeatedly makes reference to what has or hasn’t been proven by BIT. Does he have the results? No. But is happy for people to believe he has already interpreted them.

In fact Davisite is now setting about trying to destroy the research value of scientists with 15years hard work while claiming to have “got up to speed” in the space of one week.

By self admission has made 6% on his portfolio but got it right “more often than not”. I’m not backing that horse on investment either.

Please keep in mind that on the internet you can be whoever you want, I am an astronaut. DYOR people, Davisite isnt on this forum to express an opinion, he is trying to discredit research and for that I would love to know the motive. Perhaps MM got the job over him all those years ago???

Either way Davisite, glad you’re not holding, works for me in all directions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.69K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 480522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.