K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

It's not about the weekly newsletter IMO.D & D sent the monthly...

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19623
    It's not about the weekly newsletter IMO.

D & D sent the monthly Feb. newsletter on March 9 (a bit late) and recommended ELM.

Now, monthly March newsletter should come today (April 8th). And ww'll see the new recommmendation for ELM.

The 250k shares bought at $2.55 today shows that smart money has already started to get in. This was the first wave of buying from those guys IMO.

I am sure they were happy to buy up to $3. That was their problem when the price was up around $2.85. They didn't want to buy anyhting that time. If they'd touch the price it would easily go to $4. Because they want to buy around more than 10m shares, they wouldn't be able to buy it there.

Now they will try to buy when the sp goes sideways. But there are not only one smart money after ELM, there are more than one. So expect a competiton and new price spikes.

We have seen the same problem when the price was 8oc (wne tup to $1.19 then came back to 74c), then same thing happened at aorund $1.80 (price went up to $2.11 then came back to $1.60)

Now it is the same thing. It will go over $3.

Sit back and relax,.. like me.
    Enjoy your ride.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.