The radicalisation, page-4

1. 7,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Tell that to Monty Python, job84.....Insult, offend, critise one's faith it maybe but Islam is a sham faith....Its based on a violent oppressive way of life under sharia Law....And lets not dance around the obvious, its TOTALITARIANISM to its core.....And whatever the Pope said, surely has to be questioned in this day and age and Im surely in my rights to question a "so called" faith, that wants to control what I say, when I pray, what I do, how I treat women, how I treat my foes.....and reduce my freedoms to nothing as a Kaffir as they term us...Then Im afraid your completely Wrong....

This sham of a faith is based on lies, deception and contradictions...And the gullible as many in the left are (See boat arrival policies of Labor/Greens) including yourself are happy to give up our hard fought freedoms (WWI &II) based on not offending, insulting or criticising the beliefs systems of these people then Australia is in grave danger.(Paris, Melbourne, Sydney,Ottawa, Belgian are cases in point).

Im afraid of the left...They are gullible which makes them just as dangerous as their imported voter base of welfare immigrants! IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.